So, which one do you think, is the best News Channel in India?

22 Jul 2016

Being SULTAN ! - by Rahul Sharma

Sometimes, when the mind gets blocked, all that we need is a kick from behind to push us ahead. The more you fight with your failure, the higher you rise with your victories. Undoubtedly, one of the best movies I've watched in recent times and one of the all time career bests of Salman Khan. Never to be missed. On a personal note, now when I look back upon my own failures and mistakes, I could find the 'me' in 'me' to fight within. Life is just that piece of blessing from God that pops out from an unknown angel's soothing spell which utters: "''...jag ghoomeya, thaare jaisa na koi....."" Lovely film. Salman Khan <3 Anushka Sharma <3 Abbas Ali Zafar ___/\___ Vishal-Shekhar (y) //music . PS.: Usually, I do think twice prior to watching a Salman Khan movie. But this one is an exception of the decade I swear. (y)

- Rahul Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment